The Net Age

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Movies and music.

In most countries people pay to watch TV / movies and music.
What or who is actually being paid, the intellectual rights of the author
and the actors / the company that produce the movie and so on.

My initial proposal is that RIAA should stop suing people,
making peoples life so hard and they should try to find
an alternative solution to getting paid for movies and music.

I propose that a small annual fee be put forth for people
wanting to download music and/or movies. Therefore
granting the permit holder permission. Something like
watching TV just without the TV. This way you can choose
the content you want to see and it is not illegal since you
have a permit.

With broad-band and big databases of movie and
music content, this would make RIAA look good,
probably make a profit and keep everyone happy.

How will this be enforced? Hey I just had the idea. I
am not here to solve everything - and for nothing.

These are my personal views and I did not get or hear
this idea from any one or anything (forums,chats etc.).
man0war

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home